Looking for advice or the answer to a question? Or do you have a specific request? Our advisers are available year-round in order to help you prepare your stay in our area.
To get about during your stay, don’t forget to check out the route planner at : www.jvmalin.fr
To come to the tourist office of Montlouis-sur-Loire :
- By A10, exit 21 – Direction Tours Centre
- At 15 min from the East of Tours by D751 or by D140
- At 15 min from the West of Amboise by D751
To come to the tourist office of Vouvray :
- By A10, exit 19, Tours Nord / Parçay-Meslay or exit 20 Rochecorbon/Vouvray.
- At 15 min from th East of Tours by D952
Airport Tours Val de Loire
+33 (0)2 47 49 37 00
- At 10 minutes of A10 (Paris Bordeaux) and A28 (Le Mans).
Exit n°20 by A10.
- At 20 min from the centre of Tours and the station TGV of St Pierre des Corps
- At 55 min by TGV from the heart of Paris (Montparnasse).
Three stations in Montlouis-Vouvray
Ter Centre 0 800 83 59 23 (free call) – 36 35 (0,40 € TTC/mn) – www.sncf.com
All the informations you need about the network Fil Bleu et Rémi (Réseau de Mobilité Interurbaine)
Réseau Fil Bleu : lines 50 and 54
Rémi : lines A, B and C
Price for one ticket : 2,40€
Prices : +33 (0)2 47 31 14 00
Services hours : +33 (0)2 47 05 30 49