Looking for advice or the answer to a question? Or do you have a specific request? Our advisers are available year-round in order to help you prepare your stay in our area. Check our opening hours.
To get about during your stay, don’t forget to check out the route planner at : www.jvmalin.fr
To come to the tourist office of Montlouis-sur-Loire :
- By A10, exit 21 – Direction Tours Centre
- At 15 min from the East of Tours by D751 or by D140
- At 15 min from the West of Amboise by D751
To come to the tourist office of Vouvray :
- By A10, exit 19, Tours Nord / Parçay-Meslay or exit 20 Rochecorbon/Vouvray.
- At 15 min from th East of Tours by D952
Airport Tours Val de Loire
+33 (0)2 47 49 37 00
- At 10 minutes of A10 (Paris Bordeaux) and A28 (Le Mans).
Exit n°20 by A10.
- At 20 min from the centre of Tours and the station TGV of St Pierre des Corps
- At 55 min by TGV from the heart of Paris (Montparnasse).
Three stations in Montlouis-Vouvray
Ter Centre 0 800 83 59 23 (free call) – 36 35 (0,40 € TTC/mn) – www.sncf.com
All the informations you need about the network Fil Bleu et Rémi (Réseau de Mobilité Interurbaine)
Réseau Fil Bleu : lines 50 and 54
Rémi : lines A, B and C
Price for one ticket : 2,40€
Prices : +33 (0)2 47 31 14 00
Services hours : +33 (0)2 47 05 30 49